Following the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”
10-WEEK Saturday Classes – Starting October 5th
Saturdays: 10 am – 4:30 pm (30 minutes lunch break)
10-WEEK Sunday Classes – Starting October 13th
Sundays: 10 am – 4:30 pm (30 minutes lunch break)
!!! MAY LEAD TO A FULL OR PART TIME SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT WITH LIBERTY TAX SERVICE!!!!
Price for the BOOKS: $299
Registration – at the Forest Hills Liberty Tax office:
70-34A Austin Street, Ste. AA, Forest Hills, NY 11375
You can email Andrey Zahariev for early registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Income Tax Course with Computer Tax Software Practice.
The Basic Income Tax Course will cover the fundamentals of tax preparation with the latest changes, following the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”:
- Filing information and status
- Exemptions and dependents, and wages, salaries and tips, etc.
- Interest, dividends and other income, standard deduction and itemized deductions
- Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Credit, Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Basis of property and capital gains
- Depreciation, Profit or Loss from Businesses and Rental Properties
- IRA deduction, student loan interest deduction and all other adjustments
- All Supplemental Schedules, updated according to the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”
- QBID and Section 199A