Following the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”
10-WEEK Classes – October 6th – December 11th
Tuesday and Friday: 10 am – 1:30 pm (EST)
!!! MAY LEAD TO A FULL OR PART TIME SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT WITH LIBERTY TAX SERVICE!!!!
Price for the BOOKS: $299
Physical Registration – at the Forest Hills Liberty Tax office:
70-34A Austin Street, Ste. AA, Forest Hills, NY 11375
Online Registration – request a Registration Form at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Income Tax Course with Computer Tax Software Practice. Online videos and Zoom practice.
The Basic Income Tax Course will cover the fundamentals of tax preparation with the latest changes, following the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”:
- Filing information and status
- Exemptions and dependents, and wages, salaries and tips, etc.
- Interest, dividends and other income, standard deduction and itemized deductions
- Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Credit, Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Basis of property and capital gains
- Depreciation, Profit or Loss from Businesses and Rental Properties
- IRA deduction, student loan interest deduction and all other adjustments
- All Supplemental Schedules, updated according to the “Tax Cut & Jobs Act”
- QBID and Section 199A